Sunday, January 4, 2015

Greenglass House


By Kate Milford
Grade level: 4 through 6

I was just poking around some book sites when I ran into this book. The cover fascinated me and I thought it was so pretty. I had to find out what it was about. From what I found out, it is very similar to Mysterious Benedict Society and Blue Balliet's Chasing Vermeer series. The Mysterious Benedict Society is another book whose cover fascinates me. Yes, I judge books by their covers. 

Anyway, Greenglass House is about an old inn in the winter when business is rather slow. The innkeepers adopted son Milo has plans to just chill during his holiday break, but the guest bell begins to ring and keeps ringing until the whole inn is filled with secretive guests. As things go missing and folks start to get a little uppity, Milo and the cook's daughter, Meddy, begin to do their own investigating and find out the truth behind Greenglass House and themselves.

Hmmmmm, sounds like a mystery to me!! From what I hear, that's perfect for Anne Arundel County!!

No comments:

Post a Comment