Sunday, January 4, 2015

A. G Howard...Again?

Ok, so I'm intrigued with this series. I'm pretty sure I've written about it before, but the covers are so breathing taking and the whole story being based around Alice In Wonderland makes me want to read it. Fairy tales are a big thing right now which I love. The best part being that they are not your typical fairy tales. Writers are getting to be pretty creative and the stories they are coming out with are captivating. What made me mention the A. G. Howard books again? Well, the third installment is coming out this month ~ Ensnared. So I've got a challenge for you. First read the original Alice In Wonderland and then start working on the series. When you're done, come back here and tell me all about it!!!




Coming 6 January 2015!




No comments:

Post a Comment