Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I'm Gonna Like Me


I'm Gonna Like Me: Letting Off a Little Self-Esteem
By Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell

Jamie Lee Curtis? THE Jamie Curtis? LOL Yes, Jamie Lee Curtis is now an amazing co-author of children's picture books with her partner Laura Cornell. In I'm Gonna Like Me, children go through their day and although they do some things really well or some things really bad or make mistakes or succeed or look different - they still like who they are. When kids like themselves they feel safe and secure. This is a good book to share with younger kids to foster that spirit of good self-esteem.

Jamie Lee Curtis has also co-written with Laura Cornell:
When I Was Little
Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born
Today I Feel Silly
Where Do Balloons Go?



No comments:

Post a Comment