Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Summer Reading Lists

I love reading lists!!! I love to read the MD Black-Eyed Susan books because I KNOW that they are going to be great. AACPS comes out with summer reading lists every year... eventually. The books on those lists are good reads too. But sometimes, you're just looking for a list that is catered to YOU. This year I have been so busy reading books for a purpose that I haven't been able to read books that I want to read. With the summer coming up though, I have decided to write down those books that I have come across that look good and save them for my OWN summer reading list! How about you? What would be on your list? Maybe we'll put it on ours!

1 comment:

  1. "EXOTIC NEUROTIC"
    By: Kenneth Jarrett Singleton

    SYNOPSIS Exotic Neurotic is a book of poetry which involves subject matter such as depression, imbalance within one’s personal self, angst, frustration, youthfulness, antisocial behavior, and violence. In addition, many of Exotic Neurotic’s thematic properties also pertain to love, illness, death, human anatomy, physical deformities, elimination, birth, and abortion.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/150095196X/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_Eo80wb0T4QQ0D

    Paperback: 108 pages
    Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 24, 2016)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 150095196X
    ISBN-13: 978-1500951962
    Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches

    ReplyDelete